Why Home Alert?
- Easy. DIY install
- One device converts your UL approved smoke and CO detectors from monitored to non-monitored
- Alerts sent to the contacts you specify
- Available anywhere with a high-speed Internet connection
- Insurance discount for fire monitoring
- One-year warranty
- Battery back-up
How Does Home Alert Work?
Fire & Carbon Monoxide Emergencies
- The sensor listens for the alarm sounds made by your existing smoke and/or CO detectors.
- When the sensor hears the alarm tones, it transmits a message to your smartphone, PC, tablet and the monitoring station who then contacts the appropriate emergency response authority
Flood & Freeze Emergencies
- The leak sensor is designed to detect water across any two of the four gold probes on the button of the sensor
- It will alert you immediately when water is detected and will send a notification when water is no longer detected
- The freeze sensor will initiate an alarm when the temperature falls below 41 degrees
- It will notify you when the temperature rises above 45 degrees
*Plus taxes and fees.