Service Terms & Agreements
NOTICE REGARDING WEBSITE AND PRINTED MATERIALS – ERRORS AND OMISSIONS enTouch Systems, Inc. (ETS) does not warrant that information, graphic depictions, product and service descriptions or other content on our website or in printed material will be accurate, complete, reliable, updated, current, or error-free. Despite our best efforts, it is possible that a price for a product or service offered on our site or in a printed advertisement may be incorrect or dated. In the event ETS determines that a product or service contains an inaccurate price or description, ETS reserves the right to take any action it deems reasonable and necessary, in its sole discretion, to correct the error, including, and without limitation, canceling your order, unless prohibited by law. ETS may make improvements or changes to any of its content, information products, services, or programs described on its website or in printed material at any time without notice.
New enTouch Email
As of, Tuesday, May 12, 2015, please start accessing your email from the new email platform. Webmail users will need to begin using the link: mail.entouch.net. Please go to www.broadbandsupport.net or use the instructions below to get started. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at (281) 225-1000 (Option 2). We are standing by to help you!
Please take this time to review what Google services you are currently utilizing as the new email platform includes only traditional email and related services as described below:
● Webmail interface, POP & IMAP Services
● 10 GB Total Mail and File Storage
● File Sharing Capability
● Calendar/Contact Services
All other Google App features will no longer be available with this email account effective Tuesday, May 12, 2015.
P.S. You should not worry about your emails, folders and contacts. Everything will be in its place when your first log in to the new email platform.
Welcome to the new email.
Check out our online troubleshooting for answers to questions and solutions for internet, phone, security, and cable.
Contact Technical Support at 281-225-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the following:
- Configure network settings for Internet connection
- Configure Web browser for connection to Web servers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot browser connection
- Configure Email for POP and SMTP servers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Email
- Diagnose and troubleshoot the cable modem connection
- Troubleshooting slow Internet connection speeds
- Troubleshooting and isolating coax and Ethernet wiring
- Assistance with virus and spyware
enTouch Internet Connection Speed Test
Speed Test for enTouch Customers only
Home Alert from enTouch
DVR Interactive Tour
Interactive Guide Instructions for DVR Set Top Boxes
Remotes & User Guide
Manuals & Reference Guides
|Cable Reference Guides
Remote Control User Guides
Router User Manual
Home Line Maintenance
enTouch has a window of time set aside for scheduled maintenance, between the hours of 2:00am and 5:00am. Maintenance work typically involves upgrading equipment, repairing or replacing network components, or simply testing different aspects of our service. Occasionally, maintenance work involves brief, planned service outages. If you experience a lengthy outage at any time, especially extending beyond 5:00am, please contact Customer Service at 281-225-1000.
ETS Telephone Company, Inc. d/b/a enTouch Systems
- Comcast Phone of Texas, LLC, Docket 36263, October 29, 2008
- New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC and its Commercial Mobile Radio Service Operating Affiliates d/b/a AT&T Mobility, Docket 40329, May 3, 2012
- Sprint Spectrum, L.P. and Nextel Texas, Inc., Docket 37611, November 13, 2009
- Amended October 26, 2012, Docket 40851
- T-Mobile USA, Inc., Docket 36110, September 29, 2008
- T-Mobile West Corporation, Amended Docket 40530, July 17, 2012
- tw telecom of Texas, LLC, Docket 39161, March 11, 2011
- Verizon Wireless, Docket 37146, July 9, 2009