3 Ways to Pay
You can pay your enTouch bill right from your computer by accessing your new MyEntouch Account.
To register for your MyEntouch account, you will need your account number and PIN number which can be found at the top of your new bill. We will use this information along with your preferred email address on file to verify who you are so that we can send you the security PIN which allows you to complete your MyEntouch registration. Once registered, you’ll be able to make one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments directly from the checking account of your choice. Click here to register.
2. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM.
We accept one-time credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) payments via our automated phone system at 1-888-610-1499 or via a Customer Service Professional. Note: Convenience Fees apply.
3. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BY MAIL.
You can pay your enTouch bill in the traditional fashion – through the U.S. mail. enTouch will send you a paper bill in the mail each month. Once you receive the bill, simply return the enclosed bill stub to enTouch along with your payment in the form of a check or money order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your new bill is designed to be easy to read and easy to pay. If you have questions, please review the common FAQs here or call us at 1-888-610-1499 with questions.
How Will I Pay My Bill Online?
To pay your bill online, you will need to create a MyEntouch account for free online access to your enTouch account. You will need to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on, you can view and pay your bill online. enTouch accepts payments online using credit or debit cards with the VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and by direct debit from a bank checking account.
Click here to create your MyEntouch account.
Will My Account Number Change?
Yes, you will have a new 13-digit account number on your new bill. Please update any electronic payment information to reflect this change.
What Charges Will Appear on My Very First EnTouch Bill?
There are a number of factors that impact the amount of your first enTouch statement, not the least of which is the type and number of services you’ve purchased. Here are several factors to keep in mind when reviewing your first enTouch statement.
- Based on what day of the month you signed up, enTouch will bill you a prorated portion of your regular monthly service charges for the current month. This applies to Cable TV, Internet, Phone and Security services.
- All standard taxes and fees appropriate for your state and local region will be included for the current month.
- In keeping with industry standards, enTouch bills one month in advance including estimated taxes and fees for Internet services. So, in addition to the prorated portion of the first month’s service changes, you will also be charged the entire amount of the following month’s regular monthly service charges, taxes and fees. This is typically the reason why your first statement will be larger than succeeding statements, at least where Cable TV and Internet services are concerned.
- Phone services, in some part are based on variable usage, and therefore not billed a month in advance. So, while you will see a prorated charge for the first month’s service, you will not see an advance charge for the next month’s service, as is the case with Cable TV and Internet services. This, together with your prorated charge for your first month of service makes your phone charges appear less than is typical.
- Installation fees, if any, are typically included in your first statement following the technician’s installation visit.
- If you are upgrading to different a service bundle, expect to see either prorated and/or advance service charges appear on your statement for the new services. Likewise, if you are downgrading, expect to see your next statement reflect prorated service changes based on the date you stopped the service.
What Taxes And Fees Does enTouch Add To My Bill?
Below please find a summary of the various taxes, surcharges, and fees. Unless otherwise notated, the listed taxes, surcharges, and/or fees are neither government mandated nor a tax, surcharge, or fee imposed on you by the government. They are either a surcharge and/or fee enTouch assesses and retains.
• Broadcast TV Surcharge is applied to all digital TV packages to help offset the costs of programming content and delivery of the local and regional broadcast television signals to our customers.
• Sports Surcharge is applied to those video customers who have the Standard package or above to help offset the delivery and cost of programming associated with professional, collegiate and amateur games and other sports content.
• Entertainment Networks Surcharge is applied to all video customers with the Standard Package and above. This helps offset the costs associated with the programming and delivery of entertainment networks such as Discovery/Scripps, Comcast/NBC Universal, Turner, ABC/Disney/ESPN/Fox and others.
• Network Access and Maintenance Fee helps defray costs associated with building and maintaining enTouch’s fiber rich broadband network, as well as the costs of expanding network capacity to support the continued increase in customers’ average broadband consumption.
• Periodically, franchise, utility, PEG fees and other government mandated fees and taxes are also adjusted in keeping with regulatory requirements. These fees and taxes are government mandated and we are required to comply.
• For a complete listing of Taxes, Surcharges, and Fees in your area, please refer to your monthly bill.
When Is Payment Due For My enTouch Bill?
To avoid the possibility of incurring late fees, enTouch recommends paying your bill immediately upon receiving your monthly statement. Your due date is listed on your monthly statement, on each page in the upper right hand corner.
Will I be Charged a Late Fee if I Do Not Pay My enTouch Bill On Time?
enTouch encourages customers to make timely payments to avoid late fees and possible service interruption. enTouch reserves the right to charge late fees when payments are not made on time. If you are charged a late fee, you will be notified through a printed message on your bill.
My Payment Is Late and I Received a Disconnect Warning. How Can I Avoid Having my Services Turned Off?
Call 1-888-610-1499 and select the option for Billing. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account.
My Services Have Been Disconnected Due To Late Or Non-Payment. How Can I Have My Services Reconnected and Is There a Reconnection Fee?
Call 1-888-610-1499 and select the option for Billing. This will put you in touch with a customer service representative who will help you settle your account. And yes, you will have to pay a reconnect fee for each enTouch service (Internet, Phone, Cable TV) that has been shut off due to late payment and reconnected. If you have any past due balance, it must be paid in full before enTouch can restore your service. Customers who have been disconnected are also subject to a Non-pay Restoral fee. This fee helps to defray the day-to-day administrative, accounting, and technical operations costs associated with managing the disconnect process. It will only be applied to those customers who have had their service terminated as a result of failure to pay their bill and have reconnected after being disconnected. Customers may also be subject to an additional fee if a technician may be required to reconnect services to your home.
Can I View My Bill Online Instead of (or in addition to) Receiving a Paper Bill?
Yes! To view your bill online, you will need to create a MyEntouch account for free online access to your enTouch account. You will need to have your account name, number and security password ready to sign up. Once logged on you can choose the billing method that’s right for you, look for Paperless Billing.
Click here to register for your MyEntouch account.
How Do I View My Bill History Online?
Once you’ve registered for a MyEntouch account and logged on to the system, visit the Account Summary page. Then click on the “View Previous Statements” button below the current statement. You will be presented with a list of past statements. Click on the statement you want to view. enTouch will keep up to 12 months of statements online. We recommend that you copy the PDF files to your hard drive for safe keeping.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to view your bills, which are displayed as PDF documents in your web browser. (Many web browsers/computers come with Adobe Acrobat already included, if yours does not, download Adobe Acrobat now).
Can I Pay A Bill For Someone Else?
Yes. To pay an Entouch bill for a friend or family member, call 1-888-610-1499 and one of our helpful representatives can help you make a payment. You will need to have the account number handy for the bill you are paying. Currently, you cannot pay a bill for someone else online. This option is only available through calling our Care Center.
Can I Pre-Pay for a Whole Year?
enTouch does not currently accept pre-payments for services.
Can I Receive My enTouch Bill in Spanish Or a Language Other Than English?
enTouch does not currently offer bills in other languages.
How Do I Disconnect My enTouch Service(s)?
We’re sorry to hear that you want to downgrade or cancel your service. Please contact us at 1-888-610-1499 so we may assist you.
Where can I mail my payment?
Please mail all payments to the following address:
PO Box 679367
Dallas, TX 75267-9367
Or you can pay online with your MyEntouch account. (Coming soon!)