enTouch Essential Services Program
Due to the economic hardships put forth by the Covid-19 pandemic, enTouch is proud to launch a new Essential Services program designed to support those in need in the communities we serve.
This program allows qualified residents in the communities we service to access the high speed internet needed to successfully work and learn from home.
How to Qualify
To qualify for enTouch Essential Services, you must:
- Live in an enTouch community
- Be eligible for the National School Lunch Program
- Not be an existing enTouch customer or have been an enTouch customer within the last 90 days
- Not have an outstanding enTouch bill within the last year
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for the enTouch Essential Services program:
- Online (click here)
- Over the phone by calling 281.225.1416 Monday-Saturday, 8 AM to 8 PM
The enTouch Essential Services program includes the following for $5.95 per month, plus taxes.
- 25/5 Mbps high-speed internet
- Netgear modem + router combo
- No contract, installation fee or credit check is required