Important information about enTouch Preparedness
Our Continued Commitment
We hope you and your loved ones are remaining healthy and safe. We continue to pay close attention to developments around COVID-19, and take very seriously the critical role we play in keeping you and our communities connected. Our first priority continues to be the safety of our customers and employees, while also recognizing the progress and impacts of vaccinations and the declining cases of COVID in the communities we serve.
Meeting Our Customers’ Needs
Our networks are engineered and built for capacity, speed, reliability, and expansion. We continue to see optimal performance of our network and our engineers and operations centers are working 24/7 to meet shifts in usage patterns and increased traffic. We remain vigilant in monitoring our network and support systems as many of us are still working, learning and connecting from home. We’re here to ensure you receive the fastest and most reliable connections and service.
No Contact Support
We have many no contact online tools to support you with fast, easy, convenient ways to get personalized support and manage your account online from your home or where ever you are. There is a host of options including troubleshooting, bill payment, equipment returns, help & support, etc. Here are a few links to help get you to the right place:
Account Login: https://my.entouch.net/login
Ways to Pay Bill: https://www.entouch.net/newbill/
Equipment Returns: https://www.entouch.net/support/returning-entouch-equipment/
Home Phone Info: https://www.entouch.net/welcome/my-phone-services/other-phone-features/
Helping Families Stay Connected
As part of a stimulus bill, the federal government has set aside money for a temporary government assistance program, called Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP) . The EBBP is designed to help Americans stay connected to the internet during the pandemic. Eligible households can receive up to $50 off internet service, including modem and router equipment costs, with the EBB discount on select rate plans, if you qualify. enTouch is offering a supplemental EBBP promotional discount on certain EBBP plans so that qualified customers can receive High-Speed Internet service for free after application of the EBBP and supplemental promotional discounts on select rate plans.
Keeping you and our employees safe
As communities respond and adjust COVID-19 protocols based on CDC guidance along with state and local government updates, we’re staying on top of the changing environment and are making adjustments as needed. All of our employees continue to follow CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of the virus. If any of our employees has symptoms, they stay home.
We also continue to take additional safety steps when interacting with others, and use our best efforts to stock our offices and service vehicles with hand sanitizers and masks for added security. In addition, our lobbies and offices are cleaned regularly. Signage at the entrance to our buildings will remain posted regarding guidance on face coverings. Floor decals for social distancing and plexiglass protective dividers will remain in place, where needed.
We have instituted protocols that will help us service your home.
- There may be a need to visit your home for an installation or technical troubleshooting appointment. We are following health and safety precautions that will protect your family and our employees during our visit.
- All of our employees have been provided COVID-19 training program based on CDC guidelines to help them understand how to prevent the spread of the virus.
- If we need to visit your home or you wish to visit one of our retail/payment centers, please be mindful of your own health symptoms. If any of the following apply, we will reschedule your technician visit and ask that you do not visit our retail location.
- If you or someone in your household has had a fever or cough, or have been in contact with someone that had/has COVID in the last 14 days.
- If you are awaiting the result of a COVID test or you have quarantined due to COVID exposure in the last 14 days.
- Vaccinated customers, technicians and front counter staff are no longer required to wear a mask. In an abundance of caution, vaccinated technicians and front counter staff may elect to wear mask. Unvaccinated front counter staff and technicians that visit your home will wear a mask and socially distance themselves. We ask that you and members in your household wear a mask during our visit, unless fully vaccinated. Per the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose. At any time, you can request that our technicians wear a mask while visiting your home.
Our Team Is Here For You
If at any time you, your family or your business need us, our incredible support team will be there to offer you the best service possible. Our teams are working 24/7 to keep our customers connected to what they love, providing services and support to those who need it most, in the safest way possible. We’re grateful for all of our amazing employees and the work they are doing.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? See our FAQs below
What steps is enTouch taking to minimize exposure and risk?
We have and will continue to proactively educate our employees on prevention and take precaution steps as identified by the CDC and local health officials to ensure they do not exhibit any symptoms and feel safe for themselves and our customers when entering a home.
We have taken steps as provided by the CDC plus we have postponed events, limited the size of meetings, and provided remote-work solutions. We continue to reinforce safe behavior in every environment – from customer homes and businesses to our stores and offices. We have maintained cleaning schedules and continue to provide additional protective supplies and sanitizers, with a continued focus on customer-facing locations and interactions.
How does enTouch maintain network reliability?
Our network is engineered and built for capacity, speed, reliability, and expansion. In addition, we closely monitor network usage 24×7 to ensure there is ample capacity for an optimal customer experience. Even as people continue to work from home, we continue to see optimal performance of the network with significant excess capacity as our network is designed for evening peak load use no matter the time of day. The additional usage during the day has had no impact on our service.
We continuously test, monitor and enhance our systems to ensure optimal performance and a reliable connection while also standing ready to address network issues that may arise with trained and seasoned local technicians. Our robust, fiber-rich network enables us to operate in interconnected footprints on the East and West coasts and in the Central U.S. with back-up capabilities for each.
Reliable communication is a critical tool. Our customers, the public, and government agencies continue to count on us to have our services up and running. We are committed and ready to keep doing our part in taking care of each other during this and any other time – our customers, communities, businesses and employees. Thank you for choosing enTouch.
What resources are available for customers?
We have easy and convenient online and digital self-service tools to keep you connected to us at any time. You can manage your account and get customer support, chat with us, pay your bill, update account info, add TV packages, watch TV and more from the convenience and safety of your home.
- Account Login: https://my.entouch.net/login
- Ways to Pay Bill: https://www.entouch.net/newbill/
- Equipment Returns: https://www.entouch.net/support/returning-entouch-equipment/
- Home Phone Info: https://www.entouch.net/welcome/my-phone-services/other-phone-features/
What if I can’t pay my bill due to coronavirus?
We have and will continue to work with those residential and small business broadband and voice customers that have been impacted financially by the COVID-19 crisis. We are committed to working with customers to find affordable package options and payment plans.