*Alarm Monitoring rates apply when customer signs a 3 year commitment. Pricing does not include taxes, installation, equipment, or applicable fees. Bundled services include Alarm Monitoring, Internet, Digital TV, and Telephone. Bundled discount appears as a monthly credit on your bill and varies depending on number of services taken. Alarm License # B10029. enTouch Systems, Inc. d/b/a enTouch Alarm Systems, Inc. 11011 Richmond Ave. Ste. 400 Houston, TX. 77042 PUCT # 10144.
Home Security Systems Houston
Enjoy Peace-Of-Mind With Our Home Security Systems
Enjoy peace of mind by managing your family?s home security system no matter where you are with the added control and communication solutions of enTouch?s Secure Connect. Secure Connect provides state-of-the-art home security technology plus the added advantage of saving up to 20% on your homeowner’s insurance. You get all the features you expect from today’s home security systems, and you can stay connected to your home and family whenever you want, wherever you are. Our rapid response alarm system monitors your home all day, every day, 24/7 and will respond when alarms are detected. (Remember, enTouch will NOT sell your account to another provider after you sign up. enTouch will be standing behind you after the service agreement is signed.) Call today for a free in-home consultation.
With Secure Connect, you can:
- Access and operate any of our home security systems on your virtual keypad from your iPhone, iPad or Android to view your current status, arm or disarm your system or use any other feature available on your keypad.
- Check to see if your child has arrived home by viewing the event log, or having a text message, telephone call or email sent to you.
- Receive fast electronic notifications of an alarm via text message, telephone call or email.
- Set up automatic daily, weekly or monthly activity reports or access them through EnTouch?s website.
- Access and arm your alarm system even when you are away.
- Disarm the system remotely when family or guests arrive at your house or add a temporary code for a guest while you?re away.
- Select multiple locations for monitoring such as your home or business, vacation house and/or a family member?s home with just a touch.
- Enjoy easy set-up and use.
Optional Equipment for Home Security Systems:
- Window Contacts: Detects opening of window.
- Glass Break Detectors
- Fire/Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Panic Buttons: Key chain, bracelet, or necklace – Ideal for seniors.
- Outdoor Motion Sensors: Ideal for driveway, sheds, pool or other areas!
- Asset Protection: Attach this device to any valuables requiring additional protection.
- Outdoor Sirens
- Temperature Sensors and Flood Detection: Protect your home from broken water pipes!
Optional Security Features:
- Cellular and/or Internet Communication.
- Text Message Notifications.
- Remote Access: Free app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and BlackBerry users
- Home Access: Open/Close your garage or Lock/Unlock your doors with web enabled phone.
- Surveillance Cameras with Optional Remote Viewing
It is the homeowner’s responsibility to keep their alarm permit current. If you do not have an alarm permit or if it has expired, you can be fined by local authorities if the police are dispatched to your home for a false alarm. If it’s been a while since you have renewed your permit or you are unsure of its status, we can assist you in contacting the proper local authority.
Phone numbers and websites for your local authorities:
Harris County Sheriff – 713-755-4600 or www.co.harris.tx.us/online_services.asp
Fort Bend County Sheriff ? 281-341-4610 or www.co.fort-bend.tx.us
Houston Police Department ? 713-837-9850 or www.houstontx.gov/police/alarm_detail/
Montgomery County Sheriff ? 936-538-8197 or www.mocosheriff.com
Sugar Land P.D. (No alarm permit required at this time) ? 281-275-2500 or www.sugarlandtx.gov/police/index.asp
Brazoria County Sheriff (No alarm permit required at this time) ? 281-331-9 00 or www.brazoria-county.com/sheriff/index.asp