At enTouch, we offer several features that can be added to your home phone plan. Many plans already include these popular features:
enTouch Voice Unlimited
enTouch Voice International
India Unlimited Plans
Having a landline with enTouch means that you are connected at all times. Landlines operate during an emergency, help you save on your cell phone bill, offer a secure, private line, and maintain a reliable connection in use.
Benefits of Landlines
Options in an Emergency
- Landline phones are connected directly to the 9-1-1 system, allowing emergency services to locate you immediately.
- Your landline phone works as a reliable communication path for home security systems.
- Children at home can use the phone to call 9-1-1, or speed dial parents or neighbors in an emergency.
- Your landline home phone service works for hours during power outages with battery backup.
Save on Your Cell Phone Bill
- Call domestic or international numbers for cheaper than using your cell phone.
- enTouch has discounted rates to several countries and an option that includes free calls to India.
- Your conversations stay private. Unlike cell phones that use radio frequencies that can easily be intercepted by scanners or even other cell phones, landlines are secure.
- In some areas, cell reception can become problematic as cell towers may not be built. A landline can reliably keep you connected.
- Radiant barrier, common in many new homes, can inhibit cell phone reception in the home. A landline keeps you connected without having to search for a corner in the house with good cell reception.
To find out if enTouch services are available
in your area, please call 281-225-1402.