enTouch Means Business!
Keep your mind on business – not your phone system:
- There is no equipment to install, maintain or take up valuable space on your premises.
- Your company administrators and users can easily manage and control all communications and phone features from any web browser.
- There is no need to run separate networks for voice and data again.
Stay on Top of Cutting-Edge Technology
- Existing phone systems can easily integrate into this hosted IP PBX service — providing better support for home workers and satellite offices.
- Our state-of-the-art technology makes this the last phone system you will ever buy. Feature upgrades are automatically deployed via our service cloud with no action required by you.
- Our highly adaptable infrastructure will grow as you grow – regardless of the number of locations – and you’ll only pay for what you use.
A Secure and Reliable Solution
- We deliver a high-quality, reliable solution from our service cloud over our robust IP network with local support and 24/7 management.
- Even during power outages, our network will automatically handle calls and messages. Employees can also forward calls to their home or mobile phone in case of disaster.
Easy Management and Administration
- Move, add or change individual phone services by clicking a mouse.
- Customize calling features to individuals or groups. Call forwarding, simultaneous ringing and call rejection services can all be controlled through our web portal.
Get the Features You Really Need With Hosted IP PBX Service
Hosted IP PBX service delivers the power of a PBX using your company’s existing T1 line or Internet connection. All your business locations need are the business phones that operate on your business LAN (and we provide those too!). Bundle Hosted IP PBX service with our high-speed Internet and save BIG on the fully-managed service.
Listed below is a small sample of the features offered:
- Unified Messaging
- Outlook Integration
- Reminder call
- Remote Office
- ICM (Incoming Call Mgr)
- Call Jump
- Caller ID (name and number)
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Speed dialing
- Find Me Follow Me
- SimRing (ring up to 5 phone numbers simultaneously, including cell phones)
- Call hold, including music on hold
- Attendant Console
- Web portal for do-it-yourself changes, feature activation and management.
- My Dashboard
- Using Call Manager
- Handling Voicemail & Faxes
- Working with Rules
- Managing Network Based Contacts
- Using the Call Me Button
- Easy SIP Phone Configurator