Using Your Alarm Portal
Introducing the new enTouch alarm portal! The portal allows you the flexibility to access your alarm account information and make changes to contact information, view event history, and more – all from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. No call to enTouch required!
Follow the steps below to learn how to log in to your portal, update emergency contacts, view recent event history, and update your primary information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our friendly tech support reps at 281.225.1000. They are always ready to help!
How to Log-In
- Go to https://www.alarmaccount.com/alarmacct/login.aspx to log in to your account using your Username or Account ID and your Password.
- If you do not know your Username or Account ID, type in either your primary phone number (the phone number the monitoring station calls first) or your email address associated with your alarm account.
- Your password is the code word you give to the monitoring center to cancel an alarm not the four-digit code you use to arm or disarm. Your password will always be in capital letters.
- Once you log in, you will see the Home Screen (right).
How to Update Emergency Contacts
- From the Home Screen, click Emergency Contacts to update the information for your emergency contacts. (The second option under Home on the left hand side of the screen.)
- Click on the name you want to update and that contact’s information will come up.
- Make any changes and then click Save Changes. (The CS# shows the order the Monitoring Station will call in the event of an alarm.)
How to Review Recent Event History
- From the Home Screen, click Recent History. (The third option under Home on the left hand side of the screen.)
- This screen lists all recent history including the event date, the zone, the event, any comments, the user number, and the user.
How to Update Primary Information
- On the Home Screen, click Update Account Information. (The primary phone number is always the first number they will call.)
- You will have the ability to update the primary phone number and/or fax number.
- Once you are finished, click Save Changes.