A look behind, a look ahead, and a very bright future.
With the arrival of the new year, we are more committed than ever to continuously improving our services so that your enTouch experience is the best it can be. As excited as we are for the future, we are also extremely proud of how far we’ve come in the last twelve months. We had a wonderful 2016 with exciting advancements company-wide to keep you current with the latest technology.
In 2016, these are just a few of the things we did that we hope make your lives better:
- Introduced Philo Internet TV, with 32 HD channels available on your TV or favorite devices with no installation fee, no programming fees, and no cable box required.
- Added 20 new HD channels for a total of 122, accounting for over half of our overall TV programming.
- Increased download speeds by as much as 60%. At the beginning of the year, customers with 8 Mbps download speeds in 2015 were upgraded to 20 Mbps and customers with 30 Mbps download speeds were upgraded to 40 Mbps.
- Updated Home Automation services to be customizable for your lifestyle. You can now choose from five different packages to fit your family’s needs.
- Introduced the SkyBell HD video doorbell that allows you to see, hear, and speak to visitors to your home – straight from your mobile device.
- Introduced Home Alert, which sends email, text, and mobile alerts in the event of fire, flood, freeze, and carbon monoxide in your home – the ultimate peace of mind.
- Expanded our International Unlimited calling package to include unlimited landline calling to China and Mexico, in addition to India.
- Donated $4,855 to the Houston Food Bank from our 2015 Giving Campaign. Results from our 2016 Giving Campaign coming soon!
- Sponsored and attended 55 local events in the communities we serve.
- Contributed over $20,000 through sponsorships to local organizations.
Our first big venture for 2017 is to bring 4K programming to our line-up by mid-year so that your entertainment experience will be the most immersive, detailed, and realistic. We’re always looking for ways to improve your experience. If you have ideas, comments or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.